|Black Battery Selector Switch with AFD|
Cat. No. GU-2110A
Weight 3 lbs
Universal mount switches have longer stud lengths for
improved assembly and easier cable routing. They are built with
heavy-duty copper sweep contacts to ensure positive circuit control.
Rugged internal components are protected by a tough, impact resistant
polycarbonate housing that is impervious to the elements.
Cable Lug Size: 3/8"
- Alternator field disconnect (AFD) allows selection of any
positions, including "off" without damage to alternator or elecrical
system. AFD is required on some electrical systems.
- Heavy duty copper sweep contacts
- "Make before break" contacts allow selection of all positions except "off" while engine is running
- Use with 6, 12, 24 or 36 volt systems
- New design is easy to retrofit into existing hole patterns
- Built-in skirt protects connections
- Exclusive flat 360 degree "sweep" contact design provides up to 60% more contact area than other switch designs
- Surface or rear panel mounting
- Marine grade construction
- One year warranty
Dimensions: 5.0" x 2.75"