| Home: Marine Catalog: Anchoring Systems: Anchors:
|Mantus Marine Galvanized Steel Anchor|
Cat. No. MAN
Weight 15 lbs
Mantus Marine Galvanized Steel Anchor
DIGS LIKE NO OTHER The Mantus Anchor
is designed to penetrate dense grassy bottoms and set with unparalleled holding
power. When tested, our anchors set faster and deeper than any other tested
anchor, including Rocna, Manson Supreme, Bulwagga, Fortress, Bruce, CQR and
EASY TO STORE The Mantus anchor lineup
simply has the best boat anchors available. Whether you are a long range
cruiser, racing or going out for a day sail. The Mantus breaks down for easy
storage, so you can store one or two as spares without taking up much needed
- Formed out of high quality steel plate. Contains no cast parts.
- Shank and shank boot are welded from top and bottom.
- Shank and roll bar are bolted to the fluke.
- ASTM certified steel bolts are oversized with a large margin to ensure
safety. Although the shank is attached to the fluke with 4 bolts, a single
bolt has sufficient strength to handle the maximum expected load on the anchor.
- Stainless Steel anchors feature a 2205 Duplex shank and 316L stainless
steel fluke. The surface is hardened by shot-peening and then electro-polished
to provide maximum corrosion resistance.
- In the carbon steel version every part of the anchor system is hot-dipped
galvanized for corrosion protection. (All shanks are HT ASTM 514 Steel and
flukes are mild steel A36 equivalent)
- Sharp-headed nose is precision machined to achieve the perfect chisel shape to achieve maximum penetrating power.
MAN MANGV8 8 lbs
MAN MANGV17 17 lbs
MAN MANGV25 25 lbs
MAN MANGV35 35 lbs