|Commercial Marine Battery Box Dual L16 |
Cat. No. N-HM462
Weight 11 lbs
The HM462 Commercial Battery Box is a battery storage solution for
sizes dual group L16 batteries, including Marine, Off-Grid Solar and
Commercial equipment. It features a four corner fastening system and
captive lid for easy installations, large cable entry holes for heavy
gauge wires, full flow ventilation for releasing battery gasses, and a
large battery acid reservoir. Its rugged, rotationally molded design
provides ultimate protection in low-temperature environments and
protects against UV, oil, gas and other contaminants. Perfect
installation in a boat, off-grid solar systems, as well as, commercial
- Designed for a dual group L16 batteries.
- A four-corner fastening system for easy installation.
- Large cable entry holes for heavy gauge wires (up to 4/0 AWG).
- Large internal reservoir to collect battery acid.
- Rugged, rotationally molded design for extreme conditions.
- Meets USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7.
- Meets National Electrical Code, Articles 480 and 690 (Section 690.71).