| Home: Marine Catalog: Batteries: Chargers:
|Digital Mobile Charge130|
Cat. No. PM-DMC-135
Weight 9.2 lbs
Digital Mobile Charge130 alternator to battery
on-the-water charging system provides a significant increase in
charging capacity of up to 130 Amps. Simply connect your alternator to
the Digital Mobile Charge130, then connect Digital Mobile Charge130 to
your engine crank battery and house electronic battery bank. Digital
Mobile Charge130 will provide up to 130 Amps per hour to your house
battery bank while protecting your engine battery and
charging/conditioning your house battery bank with its all-digital C3
boost mode charging technology.
- In-Transit C3 Software Controlled, Multi-Stage Charging: Optimal
fast charge, conditioning & maintenance. 4th stage provides
on-demand fast charge mode when needed.
- C3 Software - Engine Battery Management: Intelligently monitors
& manages the health of the engine battery while providing maximum
charge capacity to the auxiliary battery or bank.
- C3 Intelligent Self-Calculating Absorption/Conditioning Mode:
Automatic programming of charge/ absorption time based on discharge
state of auxiliary battery or bank resulting in a 100 percent charge
while desulfating battery plates and extending battery life.
- On-Board C3 Digital Dash Includes Hi-Vis LEDs: Battery type, charge modes, temperature and fault conditions.
- User Programmable Battery Type Selector: Select Flooded (lead-acid), AGM and GEL batteries. Remote Temperature Probe Included
- Built in Safety: Ignition protection, over temperature and over
voltage protection. Intelligent alternator and battery over temperature
protection. Meets a boat's demand for on-the-water power and charging
for 12 or 24 Volt DC systems, allowing for radar, lighting, live wells
and other DC systems to operate while managing and charging batteries
when running your engine.