| Home: Marine Catalog: Batteries: Chargers:
|Digital Mobile Charge40|
Cat. No. PM-DMC
Weight 9.2 lbs
Digital Mobile Charge40 is a breakthrough in battery to
battery, on-the- water charging technology. Simply connect to the
engine crank battery and your house electronic battery, allowing for up
to 40 Amps per hour to be transferred to your house battery bank.
Protects your engine battery while charging and conditioning your house
battery bank, using its all-digital C3 boost-mode-charging technology.
- In-Transit C3 Software Controlled, Multi-Stage Charging: Optimal
fast charge, conditioning & maintenance. 4th stage provides
on-demand fast charge mode when needed.
- C3 Software - Engine Battery Management: Intelligently monitors
& manages the health of the engine battery while providing maximum
charge capacity to the auxiliary battery or bank.
- C3 Intelligent Self-Calculating Absorption/Conditioning Mode:
Automatic programming of charge/ absorption time based on discharge
state of auxiliary battery or bank resulting in a 100 percent charge
while desulfating battery plates and extending battery life.
- On-Board C3 Digital Dash Includes Hi-Vis LEDs: Battery type, charge modes, temperature and fault conditions.
- User Programmable Battery Type Selector: Select Flooded (lead-acid), AGM and GEL batteries. Remote Temperature Probe Included
- Built in Safety: Ignition protection, over temperature and over
voltage protection. Intelligent alternator and battery over temperature
protection. Meets a boat's demand for on-the-water power and charging
for 12 or 24 Volt DC systems, allowing for radar, lighting, live wells
and other DC systems to operate while managing and charging batteries
when running your engine.