|Elite Cooler 95QT|
Cat. No. 95Q-MC
Weight 51 lbs
you need to keep ice in the field you need a Pelican Elite Cooler. We
started with a clean sheet, and leveraged decades of protective case
experience to build the world's best cooler. Insulation that keeps ice
up to 10 days, with features not available on any other premium cooler:
locking latches, rigid fold up handles and wide wheels for soft
terrain. Pelican Elite coolers have the thickest wall insulation in the
industry, so it can sit in the blazing sun all day and stay super chill
inside. And our coolers are guaranteed for life.
Pelican is proud to announce our bear resistant certification from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee.
The purpose of this certification is to help keep bears safe and
significantly reduce bear-human encounters by ensuring that bears do
not have access and become conditioned to anthropogenic foods and other
bear attractants that increase these encounters.
This certification involves intense impact and penetration testing by
use of visual inspection, mechanical methods and captive Grizzly Bear
testing over extended periods of time.
Information relative to the IGBC testing and certification program can be viewed at www.IGBConline.org .
- 7-10 day ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
- Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Guaranteed for life
- Assembled in the USA with US and foreign components
|Exterior Dimensions||37.75" x 20.00" x 24.88"|
(95.8 x 50.8 x 63.2 cm)
|Interior Dimensions||27.34" x 12.00" x 17.62"|
(69.4 x 30.5 x 44.7 cm)
|Weight||51.00 lbs (23.1 kg)|
|Interior Volume||95.00 US Quarts (Liquid)|
89.90 Liters (Liquid)
|Insulation||Polyurethane 2" thickness|