| Home: Marine Catalog: Batteries: Marine Batteries:
|Lithium Ion Ultimate 24/5500|
Cat. No. MV-66025500
Weight 125.7 lbs
MLI Ultra 24/5500
Heavy Duty, Extreme Performance
The MLI series delivers extreme Lithium Ion performance even under the harshest
conditions, such as high charge and discharge currents, wet environments,
mechanical shocks or vibrations. This is realized by combining our best Lithium-Iron
Phosphate (LiFePO4) cells with a proprietary Battery Management System (BMS)
inside a sturdy, waterproof housing.
The sophisticated Mastervolt BMS ensures optimal use of each individual cell.
Integrated battery monitoring provides you with accurate and up-to-date information
on the state of your battery. Integrated NMEA 2000, CZone or MasterBus communication
allows complete system integration, to ensure the best possible recharging,
while maximizing the lifetime of your battery.
Self-learning balancing algorithm
The MLI Ultra batteries are equipped with a self-learning balancing algorithm
that predicts the behavior of each individual battery cell and balances proactively,
resulting in a faster and more efficient charge cycle. The self-learning
system eliminates unnecessary stress on the cells, resulting in an even longer
Battery Cycle Life.
- Extreme performance, heavy duty Lithium Ion batteries.
- BMS and LiFePO4 chemistry according to highest safety standards.
- Saves up to 70 % in space and weight.
- More than three times the life span of traditional batteries.
- Fast charging within 60 minutes.
- Self-learning balancing algorithm for optimized performance and longer
- High charge / discharge rate up to 2.5 C.
- Integrated battery monitoring (Ah consumed, state of charge).
- Series connection up to 10 batteries possible.
- MasterBus communication with any Mastervolt battery charger.
- CZone and NMEA 2000 compatible.
- Waterproof electronics compartment.
- Designed according to UN38.3.
- CE, E-Mark certified.
- DNV-GL planned for end 2021.
For additional safety, Mastervolt stipulates the use of a safety relay as
mandatory part of the battery installation.
- safety relay 12 volt, product code 7700B-BSS
|Nominal battery voltage
|Nominal battery capacity
|Nominal battery energy capacity
||3500 cycles at 80 % DOD at 25 ^(0)C max. C3 charge and C2 discharge
|Max. charge current
|Recommended charge current
||? 60 A
|Max. continuous discharge current
|| 500 A
|Continuous charge current
|Peak discharge current
||1800 A (10 sec.)
|CZone / NMEA 2000 communication
||upright (recommended) or either long side
|Max. outer dimensions (incl. terminals/grip handles)
||622 x 197 x 355 mm
24.5 x 7.8 x 14.0 inch
||CE, E-Mark / RVIA Compliant / DNV-GL gepland voor eind 2021
||Lithium Iron Phosphate
||IP65 (electronics cabinet)
||yes, up to 10 batteries - systems over 48 V require a separate
battery box to prevent access to high voltage parts
||over voltage, under voltage over temperature
||to be added mandatorily product code 7700B-BSS
|Safety relay controls