CZone™ Displays are the interface between the CZone™ network and the
user. They offer full control of circuits as well as the ability to
view important on board systems information such as tank levels and
power levels (for both AC and DC supplies), they also provide audible
and visual alarms with systems diagnostics. The displays are extremely
intuitive to use with simple controls and a menu structure that is easy
to follow. The “modes of operation” feature allows the control of
multiple circuits with a single push of a button. For instance, “night
running” mode turns pre-selected lights on to dim levels. These modes
are all user configurable. The CZone™ displays can be used to set the
CZone™ system parameters for initial installation and future system
maintenance (DI only).
- Screen size: 10.4" (SVGA)
- IP Level : IP64
- Dimensions: 10.87”x8.93”x1.99” 276x227x50.7 mm
- Brightness (cd/m2): 400
- Input voltage: 12 V DC
- Power Consumption: 25 W
• Turn circuits on and off including timer and light dimming control.
• Set modes of operation.
DC power meter
• Displays voltages of multiple battery banks, includes low and high voltage alarms.
• Displays charge and discharge (amps) of multiple battery banks.
• Displays battery capacity in ampere hours and % charge/discharge, includes low ampere hour alarm.
• Logging of battery minimum and maximum voltage levels.
• Logging of minimum battery capacity level.
AC power meter
• Displays multiple line voltages (230 and 120 V), includes high and low voltage alarm.
• Displays AC line frequencies, includes high and low frequency alarm and AC power consumption in kW.
• Logging of minimum and maximum voltage and frequency levels.
• Logging of maximum AC current.
• View tank level information for multiple tanks and fluid types.
• Displays standard NMEA2000 information.
• Displays temperature and pressure values.
• Logging of circuit run time and on cycles.
• CZone™ network status reporting.
• Presents alarms for on board faults in audible and visual form (bilge pump running, smoke alarm).