| Home: Marine Catalog: Batteries: Chargers:
|NOCO Genius PRO 12V 2-Bank, 20-Amp On-Board Waterproof Battery Charger|
Cat. No. GENPRO10X2
Weight 7.2 lbs
2-Bank, 20-Amp On-Board Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, and
Meet the all-new GENPRO10X2. Similar to our GEN2, only better. It's 19% smaller
and delivers 33% more power. It's one of the best performing onboard marine
battery chargers we have ever made. A two-bank onboard battery charger rated
at 20-amps (10-amps per bank) for 12-volt batteries, including marine, boat,
starter, and deep-cycle batteries. Independently charge and control each
battery bank with selectable charging modes - including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V
Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode - for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion
- A two-bank on-board battery charger rated at 20-amps for 12-volt batteries,
including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries.
- Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable
charging modes - including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode
- for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries.
- An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters
the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging
in cold climates.
- Charges batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that
allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down
to zero volts.
- Automatically detects battery sulfation and acid stratification to
restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended
- It's not just a trickle charger; it's an advanced battery maintainer.
A fully automatic, worry-free battery charger for everyday use - 24/7 - with
- A simplified mounting system allows for quick and easy installations
in any direction - even up-side-down - with an integrated anti-vibration
backing to isolate shock, vibration, and noise.
- A fully-sealed and waterproof onboard battery charger with an ingress
protection rating of IP68, but has survived brutal life cycle testing, including
thousands of hours underwater.
- WARNING: California’s Proposition 65