|PDI 5000 30 Amp AC/DC Power Control Center|
Cat. No. PD50B3Q
Weight 5 lbs
Progressive Dynamics has designed this attractive 30 Amp AC/DC Power Control Center to fit your electrical installation cost requirements. It s also loaded with features you won t find in many other panels Costing twice as much, including:
• Provisions for 30 Amp AC main and up to 9 AC branch circuits.
• Generous wiring space for easy installation, which also reduces costly wiring errors.
• Built-in receptacle strain relief for each branch circuit, which saves 50% on installation.
• Optional 120 VAC, 15 Amp outlet available for power converters and other AC appliances.
• Space for up to 12 fused DC branch circuits for 1 2 Volt lighting and DC appliance circuits.
• Accepts rated fuses up to 30 Amps - this eliminates auxiliary fuse panels for slide-outs and leveling jacks, saving you even more money.
• Attractive design made from durable, high impact-resistant polymers.
• All 12 VDC branch circuit connections located on outside rear of panel, reducing installation time and costly errors.
• Optional 11 terminal negative 12 VC bus bar provides common connection point for all DC circuit negative wires.
• 12VDC circuits connections can be either 1/4" Fast-on connectors or screw-on terminals.
• High current 12 VDC power terminal strip provides easy connection point for RV or marine battery converter, slide-outs, and jacks.
• Made in the USA.
PD50B3Q2GP with Optional 11 Place Negative Bus Bar and 120volt 15 amp Outlet