The Mariner line of dry chemical models covers most hazards
associated with watercraft. All models feature corrosion resistant, attractive
white finish. Disposable and rechargeable models are available. All models come
with retention brackets and meet U.S.C.G approvals.
Coast Guard Approved fire extinguishers are required on boats
where a fire hazard could be expected from the motors or the fuel system.
Fire Extinguishers are required on boats when any of thefollowing
• Inboard engines are installed
• There are closed
compartments and compartments under seats where portable fuel tanks may be
• There are double bottoms not sealed to the hull or which are not
completely filled with flotation materials.
• There are closed living
• There are closed stowage compartments in which combustible or
flammable materials are stored.
• There are permanently installed fuel tanks.
(Fuel tanks secured so they cannot be moved in case of fire or other emergency
are considered permanently installed. There are no gallon capacity limits to
determine if a fuel tank is portable. If the weight of a fuel tank is such that
persons on board cannot move it, the Coast Guard considers it permanently
Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood &
paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical
The Mariner 110 unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that
provides at-a-glance status, is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and a
tough nylon valve assembly.
Features bilingual nameplate and
• Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is
charged and ready for use
• Clear instruction label using graphics to show
steps required to operate extinguisher
• Easy-to-pull safety pin
and impact resistant nylon handle
• 2.5 lb of fire extinguishing agent
• 6 year limited warranty
• UL approved strap retention
• Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with supplied mounting
• Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
|Net agent weight (Average)
|Unit weight (Average)
|Valve, handle, lever