|Lyght Power 75 amp 120/240V Transfer Switch|
Cat. No. MT-LPT75CA
Weight 15.2 lbs
LYGHT POWER SYSTEMS
MODEL # LPT 75CA
120VAC-240VAC 75 Amps/POLE
90 Amp Neutral
A UTOMA TIC TRANSFER SWITCH
• Automatically switches from power cord to gererator
• Heavey duty relay assembly will handle 50 Amp Power
cord and up to 18Kw Generator
• Transfers two hot poles and neutral simultaneously
• Reliable TIME delay to allow gererator to get up to
speed before switching automatically from shoreline to generator
• Utilizes an aucillary switch in combination with a
mechanical interlock to ENSURE power cord is off before generator power
• Quick and easy installation
• Designed for OEM and aftermarket applications
The LPT 75CA is intended for usage as an electrical transfer switch to
automatically switch multiple sources (from one to another), i.e.
switching from shoreline to generator power.
The LPT 75CA is primarily designed for installation in conjunction with
a generator having a rated output of not larger than 18kw, an external
power cord having a rated output of not larger than 240 VAC, 2 poles
50A per pole, 1PH, 60HZ.
CONTACTORS: 3 Pole NO. 24OVAC 75 amp/pole
COIL: 104-I2OVAC (60HZ, Inrush Current-84 watts,
AUXILIARY SWITCH: Shoreline release switch 12OVAC, N.C.
TIME DELAY: Custom time delay, 30 seconds nominal
PHYSICAL SIZE: 12" X 8" X 4"
WEIGHT: 12.00 lbs
** INSTALL VERTICALLY OR HORIZONTALLY IN A DRY, ACCESSIBLE AREA
**DO NOT DRILL METAL CASE, WILL VODE ETL LISTING
**KEEP COVERED EXCEPT DURING WIRING AS CONTACTORS ARE SENSITIVE TO
**HI-POT WITH LPT 75 CA DISCONNECTED OR ifi-POT ON LOAD SIDE OF SWITCH.