MK Battery is one of the largest specialty sealed,
deep-cycle battery manufacturers and distributors in North America.
Mobility manufacturers and HME suppliers know that our mission to
supply the highest quality battery products to the mobility industry
has made us the supplier of choice.
MK Battery distributes the highest quality batteries available.
Extended cycle life and high capacity sealed batteries are MK's
hallmark. This means greater service time and performance for your
customers. Not only do we continually test our batteries; we carefully
evaluate other manufacturers' products to ensure you the most effective
technology to meet your unique requirements.
The Benefits of an MK Gel Battery
- Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage
- Individual plate formation (IPF®) ensures voltage matching between cells
- Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed
- Constant voltage formation
- Quality construction ensures reliable performance
Advanced American Technology and the use of the
most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine
to make MK Battery's Sealed Gel Batteries the standard by which all
other batteries are judged.
Nom Voltage(V) 12
Weight 63.2 (28.7kg)
Length (mm) 12.75 (324mm)
Width (mm) 6.75 (171mm)
Height (mm) 9.88 (251 mm)
Milliohms Resistance 4.0
Operating Temp -40°F (-40°C) -140°F (60°C)
Float Charging Voltage 2.25 - 2.30VPC
Cycle Service Charging Voltage 2.30 - 2.35VPC
Capacity at C/100 , 99ah
Capacity at C/20, 88.4ah